Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
I'll be there this weekend but without the bike. I have to drop the dog off with the parents before I head to Yellowstone next week.

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
My parents are 5 miles south of Longville of Hwy 7. They live on Upper Trelipe Lake. They might not be there for long though, they put the house on the market last week.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Saw a red and white stripped ts3 with the correct old school headlights today in Chanhassen. Looked pretty tasty. Makes me think I should put my pixy hat and belly pan back on.

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
I'll be doing short rides for errands but that's about it. I have a bit of a busy weekend. You living back in town? Btw, I've seen a couple half our shows covering the Polaris atv in the mountains some where. Was that your fancy camera work?

·
Registered
32,017 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yo! I live in mankato. Me and some buddies are always down for some weekend rides up around the cities. Be cool to meet other s3 dudes too man!

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
I do a run from chaska to Henderson a lot. Not too far from Mankato.

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
Sounds like a plan. I tend to ride like a hooligan sometimes. Just a forewarning. :Smitty:

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
And I'm old.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Won't be getting out riding anymore, speed triple was put to rest last Friday. A young girl decided she didn't want to sit in traffic, so she made an emergency exit way after the exit lane had already closed. Broadsided me with her car into a guardrail. I blacked out for a while after that, but somehow only came out with some scrapes and bruises. Shoulder is a bit jacked up, so I may have to get an MRI this week. Bike is probably a total loss, but I'll hear from insurance tomorrow. Make sure to wear your gear. Without a helmet on, not sure I'd still be here. My jacket and gloves took a pretty good beating too.

·
Registered
20,645 Posts
Glad you came out of that reasonably well. My shoulders have been a little screwy for a long time now, always kind of figured it was due to the bike wrecks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'll be doing short rides for errands but that's about it. I have a bit of a busy weekend. You living back in town? Btw, I've seen a couple half our shows covering the Polaris atv in the mountains some where. Was that your fancy camera work?
Nah, I was just down picking up the bike from storage. Rode it back up to Brainerd.

You should give me a shout if you ever end up riding to longville :cool:

No mountain scenes for me, I'm part of the stills crew which is completely separate from the video team. But I did do some rc heli for camp RZR east/west that might have made a couple destination polaris episodes.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts