Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Nah, I was just down picking up the bike from storage. Rode it back up to Brainerd. You should give me a shout if you ever end up riding to longville :cool:No mountain scenes for me, I'm part of the stills crew which is completely separate from the video team. But I did do some rc heli for camp RZR east/west that might have made a couple destination polaris episodes.
Im pretty sure it was the Polaris RZR. Some professional driver ripping through the woods, over log jumps and up and down mountain sides. He started off on alpine ski jump. Damn cool to watch.I plan on bringing the bike up to Longville a lot this summer. I'll keep in touch.

·
Registered
335 Posts
If anyone wants a salvaged speed triple for cheap, my bike is up for sale. It probably only needs a new stator and stator cover and a few cosmetic pieces. The frame sliders saved the gas tank and the rest of the body work quite a bit. Has brand new tires and spark plugs with less than 100 miles on them which is pretty sad. God I miss that bike already. Sucks it had to go down this way.

[url]http://www.crashedtoys.com/us/Lot/21911845?searchId=1441366969[/URL]

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
I can't get the link to work.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
I get an error message that says. Error 400. Bad request.

·
Registered
18,147 Posts
I feel like this bike should go to the highet bidder of $500, me or if it goes higher, should be donated to me for a stator experiment ;D

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
I have dibs on the front stand if it's still available. You can have everything else, cheap

·
Registered
335 Posts
Front stand is all yours 2doggs. I think I have some extra oil and maybe another oil filter too that you can have. Also have the both tools for taking off the front and back wheels that I won't need anymore.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts