Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here goes your :picsstfu:

I got the pipe last week and really dig it...bought the MD from Hivel and it is great too...he kindly marked all the wires and made a list for me...i've installed a lot of undertails and this was the first time i made it through on w/o cussing the whole time!...thanks a ton Hivel!

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
does the turn signals pull out?? how does the MD look with its wings spread??

niiiiiiiiiiice heel guards!!!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Hey dirt, where'd you get those dusters heel guards? Looks badass man, I like, I like.... :afro:

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Also, how is that MD during midday? Is that skinny light bright enough to be seen well? Where'd you get the lights too? Not sure if I like for me, but does look good on yours

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Pipe is dope, and if it wasn't on your bike I bet you could smoke dope with it. I think it's one of the best lookin low slipons, but I have the mad doc and hate it. Water vapor behind the cheap ass ill fitting brake lense, arrrggghhh. I had never seen it in person when I bought it, lots of people love it.......but not me. The whole light assembly is pitted and turning white due to cheap plastic that sun fades easy. I am to lazy and cheap to change mine out, but my left turn signal only works when it wants too. Who knew led's could do that.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
What do you think of the build quality on the mad doc kit? I had mad doc blinkers once, but had to remove them because they were such shit quality. Don't have the nerve to even sell them to anyone.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.