Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,770 Posts
it is a blast huh.....i have been going for the past 7 years. last year was HOTTER than a MOFO. i ride up from the LA area......take the PCH up to Monterey....damn thats nice....in fact i just rode a bit of it the weekend before last, on Memorial day weekend.

·
Premium Member
6,770 Posts
you have to see Laguna Seca in person to believe how increadable it is.....the surroundind countryside is all hills, so you never see the track until the last moment as you crest the hills and look down upon a racing Mecca :pow:. seeing crowds and motorcycles as far as you can see....i swear every time i go, music starts playing from the heavens, choirs of angels start singing. it brings a tear to my eye thinking of it.... :'( the whole weekend is awesome.....the surrounding countryside...awesome riding, Cannery Row in Monterey after the races at night, a total blast. tons of bikes, and bike related stuff to look at. again :'( ...well maybe ya ll :loser: can make it one day.....see all ya ll other dudes there....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.