Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
71,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 Speed Triple SE "Kate" They only made them one year! So shes in exclusive company. this is the day I brought her home to stay.. since then Ive done some simple mods, hopefully a few more on the way.

Why Kate?

both Brits and Hot Hot Hot. And Both look good in all black..
post em up!

G

·
looks great with a black frame, hmmmmmmm me thinks mine wil have to come to bits and go to the powder coaters lol ;D

G

·
I was wondering why it had the stock mirrors on it until I read that it was the day you brought it home. The first time I saw yours it had the nappies on it already.

I've been pretty chill on the mods. I don't really feel the need for cosmetic mods until after I add some performance bits like a CF high can, which I guess fits both cosmetic and performance categories. I do like that tail section pic you posted though.

·
Registered
18,147 Posts
I likes the Kate pic!!! Your bike is sweeet too, but I think Kate is a little sweeter. Always loved the 04 SE's all blacked out. Awesome scoot!

G

·
CB you love a black S3 those words will haunt you forever, as you have finally admitted you true desire... a black S3!

As for Kate, Damn she would look good in any color!

G

·
Catahoulabulldog,

Great looking bike...love the black frame. Just another thing to consider...

Here's mine. Still need to attach the rad cowls, Rizoma Reverse mirrors are en route. Looking to add a belly pan and the great seat cowl that you have. Definitely prefer the less "bulbous" cowl found on the 2004's.

Anyone have any experience with the Rizoma clip-ons as well as the rearsets??? They look awful purdy!!!

-Russ

·
Registered
53 Posts
I prefer the seat cowl that is more "bulbous". I think it looks racier. But, the cool thing is that you can dremel out a small portion of the underside of the seat cowl which will give you additional storage space: a tool kit, rainjacket or whatever for longer trips.

Works great for me.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I see that Catahoulabulldog has the original muffler. Mine is the Tor race can. I am tempted to revert back to the original as I am experiencing ridiculous amounts of bacfire. The orginal looks good too, and it seems more balanced, weight distribution wise

1 - 12 of 12 Posts