Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
eat your heart out CB ;D
Special thanks to Devious for taking time out of his schedule to go see this bike and verify its condition. :smiley-asskiss: :smiley-asskiss: :smiley-asskiss: :smiley-asskiss: :smiley-asskiss: :smiley-asskiss:
It was an Ebay auction at his local dealer in Birmingham and he went a looked at the bike for me and made it possible for me to know it was good without being there :smiley-asskiss: :smiley-asskiss:




2006 Rocket III
Another set of Bugeyes in the garage.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,658 Posts
If I had known about the price, it would be sitting in my garage... not yours. ;)

Glad to help. It is a great looking bike.

And I sure wouldn't mind getting my hands on one. :wrench:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,252 Posts
Devious2xs said:
And I sure wouldn't mind getting my hands on one. :wrench:
That would bump the turbo for speedy down the list I bet! DVS-tuned turbo rocket anyone? :eek: ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
Dfib said:
Devious2xs said:
And I sure wouldn't mind getting my hands on one. :wrench:
That would bump the turbo for speedy down the list I bet! DVS-tuned turbo rocket anyone? :eek: ;D
devious is not allowed to turbo anything until my speedy is turboed
:wrench:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,658 Posts
briank said:
Dfib said:
Devious2xs said:
And I sure wouldn't mind getting my hands on one. :wrench:
That would bump the turbo for speedy down the list I bet! DVS-tuned turbo rocket anyone? :eek: ;D
devious is not allowed to turbo anything until my speedy is turboed
:wrench:
Too late!
I have done a 1.8L inline 4-banger, and a 403ci LS Chevy just this winter. ;D

On the S3, I may have what I need on the fuel side of things, just need to make sure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
552 Posts
Nice ride,I miss my R3 already.
I hope I get to buy mine back at salvage auction in the next couple of weeks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,149 Posts
you suck Dobie! :finger: I just now saw this thread, dang, I'm slip'n! You will definitely have to lemme know whacha think about it. Maybe, just maybe... a few years down the road... I might could add one to the stable. :fingure:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cheapbastard said:
you suck Dobie! :finger: I just now saw this thread, dang, I'm slip'n! You will definitely have to lemme know whacha think about it. Maybe, just maybe... a few years down the road... I might could add one to the stable. :fingure:
Just go buy one you cheapbastard :devil:

Are two bikes a stable ???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,149 Posts
Dobieman said:
Are two bikes a stable ???
I'll have you know I already have 3 bikes in the 'stable' Dobie. It just so happens I only own one. :twofinger: But I do have the keys to the other 2 in my possession, so they git thrashed from time to time. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,386 Posts
I need a better job so I can buy more bikes. How can you be cheap if you have more than one bike, can't ride both at the same time. Lucky bastard!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
It's been mentioned in other threads but, Devi deserves humanitarian of the year, I mean he's helped "the slow kid" quite a bit and I'm sure has helped most of the rest of you. Devi is racking up some serious karma points. Oh and sick bike dobie :jerkoff:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ThePope said:
It's been mentioned in other threads but, Devi deserves humanitarian of the year, I mean he's helped "the slow kid" quite a bit and I'm sure has helped most of the rest of you. Devi is racking up some serious karma points. Oh and sick bike dobie :jerkoff:
+10000000000000

:pow: Devious :smiley-asskiss: :smiley-asskiss: :smiley-asskiss: :smiley-asskiss: :smiley-asskiss: :smiley-asskiss: :smiley-asskiss:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,658 Posts
:embarassed:

Guys, it costs me nothing to help, and it sure beats sitting in front of the tube.
As long as it doesn't stop me from boating, all is well.

I have some boat tuning to do this weekend, so I might be out of contact for a bit. Trying to get a 2.5L V6 two-stroke dialed in and tuned up. Broke my nose again working on it Thursday (don't ask - stupid move that brought tears to the eyes :'( ), and got sunburned Friday tuning it and doing a photo shoot for a couple of boats for a magazine.

A twin turbo 403ci LS6 is next. Shooting for a reliable 1000 hp on PUMP GAS. :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,252 Posts
Devious2xs said:
:embarassed:

Guys, it costs me nothing to help, and it sure beats sitting in front of the tube.
As long as it doesn't stop me from boating, all is well.

I have some boat tuning to do this weekend, so I might be out of contact for a bit. Trying to get a 2.5L V6 two-stroke dialed in and tuned up. Broke my nose again working on it Thursday (don't ask - stupid move that brought tears to the eyes :'( ), and got sunburned Friday tuning it and doing a photo shoot for a couple of boats for a magazine.

A twin turbo 403ci LS6 is next. Shooting for a reliable 1000 hp on PUMP GAS. :eek:
Don't pull the awe shucks..... We could send you a bottle of bourbon a month and we'd still be in your debt! :pow:

Now which boat mag?? Are we gonna get to see some pics?

Hope the weekend goes better now you have the bleeding out of the way! :drink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,658 Posts
My brother's company ( www.rpmpowerboats.com ) makes a fast 26' catamaran called a 26 Redline. One of them will be in Family and Performance Boating Magazine in 2-3 months. We have already done shoots and performance tests for Powerboat and Hot Boat magazines that were out in March and January respectively. [good bikini shots in Hot Boat ;) ]

My little yellow STV will be a filler article that could be used anytime later this year. It wasn't a planned article, just kinda happened. It may have photos of me with cheeks flapping in the wind at 100mph. I wouldn't go faster with the photographer on board without protective gear... the boat goes a LOT faster. They may not use any shots of my ugly mug at all. But Mercury Marine did for several years.... go figure. :laugh:

As for the nose, no blood this time (the eighth break). But twice I have had cartilage sticking out the side, and only a small amount of blood, and never a black eye. It only took a few minutes to realign it - lots of practice. But it is sore as hell, teaching me to be less stupid.

And I am sitting here looking at the data logging from Friday and making the boat faster while sitting at a desk. Technology is fun!
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top