Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

Naked?

3K views 32 replies 8 participants last post by  JayD213 
#1 ·
I know this has been brought up a million times but not on this forum. So, what does everyone think about fly screens? I have answered NAKED many times but the fly screen is growing on me. I have been looking at my bike lately and it seems like something is missing in the front. It could also have to do with the fact that i like sportsbikes.

G
#2 ·
I had the S4 with the flyscreen and liked it a bit. It really only helped when you were tucked down nice and tight. With the S3 I like the fact that it hides the ugly instrument cluster, but at the same time it takes away from the nakedness. SOOOOOOOO, I vote for no flyscreen, as naked as possible. Then again some people like to leave things to the imagination!

#5 ·
Cheap, do you have any head on pictures of your S3 with the fly screen you could post?

Also, how easy it is to take on and off?

Thanks

#6 ·
KarmaPunk said:
Cheap, do you have any head on pictures of your S3 with the fly screen you could post?

Also, how easy it is to take on and off?

Thanks
yeah man, no prob, I'll try to get some pics up tonight. It's not too bad changing it out. Of course, I've only put it on once, and removed it once, but it prolly takes around 5 minutes. I'll try to get those pics up ASAP.

G
#19 ·
Golfinc said:
Like, 2001 flyscreen.

Hate, 2002-2004 flyscreen. (my bike btw)

Like a lot 2005-2006 flyscreen.
I agree. I fabbed a Buell CF flyscreen onto my 2004 but am not crazy about hte looks. It keeps the dead bugs off my chest and allows me to duck behind it whilest doing 200+ Kmh.

#22 ·
KarmaPunk said:
Who thinks paying full price ($260) for the triumph OEM fairing is worth it? Do you think I can find it cheaper?
What color you looking for? Someone has a scorched yeller advertised right here for $200!!! I'm sure you could find a used one somewhere for cheaper than new. My dealer gave me 10% off of all my accessories. Not much, but added up when I bought all 3 pieces at one time!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.