Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear, if I didn't know any better, I'd think I'm a harley owner...

I can't stop the addiction. I just keep adding more and more bling on this bike and the habit is expensive. And fuck me, I haven't even got to the expensive stuff yet like Ohlins rear and exhaust...

I've got my wife on the corner (she's pretty good looking, she's earnin' okay), my 5 year old mowing lawns and I plan to sell my 2 year old into slavery in Africa so I can take it to the next level. Me? I'm too busy planning the next mod, I can't possibly work!

What to do, I need some serious help...

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Snotrocket said:
I swear, if I didn't know any better, I'd think I'm a harley owner...

I can't stop the addiction. I just keep adding more and more bling on this bike and the habit is expensive. And fuck me, I haven't even got to the expensive stuff yet like Ohlins rear and exhaust...

I've got my wife on the corner (she's pretty good looking, she's earnin' okay), my 5 year old mowing lawns and I plan to sell my 2 year old into slavery in Africa so I can take it to the next level. Me? I'm too busy planning the next mod, I can't possibly work!

What to do, I need some serious help...
Sounds about right... for a beginner.
BLING is one thing... ZING is even worse, and the grin gets bigger. :eboy:

·
Registered
23,333 Posts
I always stand back and ask myself "Do i really want that?"The voices always tell me FUCK YEAH! :eek: ;D

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
how bout getting a second job and renting out the basement?? or you guys can move to the basement and you can rent out the house??? :violent1: :violent1:

G

·
I have the same problem. I say thats enough then I say I need just one more thing. I have my last piece of bling for this year and I will post pics when it gets painted. Funny I said to my friends I am acting like a harley rider also. ;)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
But damn, the more bling I add, the better she looks and goes...especially over yellow... :horse:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts