Registered
32,016 Posts

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
That must be the 4 cylinder triples.
It's the German ones.

That is an excellent wiring diagram
I'm friends with a bunch of Volkswagen guys and have been since high school. Once I got so mad trying to chase down electrical gremlins on my buddy's Baja Bug that I just stripped every wire out of it and rewired it from scratch. It never had another electrical problem, although some things didn't work right afterwards. (Like the windshield wipers, which wouldn't return to the bottom when you turned them off. I never did figure that one out.)

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Is that a boat or a banana in the middle of the bottom?
(said the actress to the vicar).

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
Is that a boat or a banana in the middle of the bottom?
(said the actress to the vicar).
It's actually the license plate light.

·
Registered
2015 Speed Triple 94 - Arrow low slung and tail tidy
34 Posts

Try that, hopefully the link works?
The colours seemed to match my 2015 S3 quite well when I did my head lights and rear brake light sensor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts

Try that, hopefully the link works?
The colours seemed to match my 2015 S3 quite well when I did my head lights and rear brake light sensor.

Good morning my king. Thank you very much for sending the PDF, it will be very useful for me.
I have a recurring problem while starting the bike. Sometimes the fuel pump is on directly and the fuel tank level gauge is empty and the bike does not start, as if the engine cut-off button was ON.

·
Registered
2015 Speed Triple 94 - Arrow low slung and tail tidy
34 Posts
Check the wiring is not pinched by the cable retainer, bolted on the side of the frame just behind the forks, next to the vin number, have heard this has been an issue for some owners, good luck!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts