Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
261 - 280 of 297 Posts

·
Registered
18,147 Posts
huge props to hockey and monsta though. Can't thank those guys enough for all they did from planning the ride, to taking care of my fam last week, to feeding all of us fat bastids. You guys are awesome, seriously thanks.

And Dina, thanks for the ride on the beast, I enjoyed it. >:D

·
Super Moderator
5,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #263 ·
I'm getting too old for this, just now feeling normal (rested and sober). I'm going to set up a dropbox account so we can all upload our pics to one place. If you didn't follow along on face book maybe some one can write up a thread with pics so you can enjoy.

Back to work tomorrow, checked my email yesterday and only have 410 new emails to deal with.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Thank You Hockey & Monsta for all the time, money and effort that you guys put into showing John and the rest of us a great time! It was another unforgettable trip & after party

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Back in Austria. I too want to thank David and Dina for their incredible hospitality and the planning and execution of the rally. Thanks to Brad and Liz, Bbopp and Julie, 2Juggs and Kelly, Will and Anjie, Loren and Julia, Caleb and Gerard, BobW, Antisocial and his Pop, Mark, Cawkmeat Sandweech, for joining us on the ride. thanks to Trippee and Uncle Dude for making it out to meet up with us, and to Trippee also for the tour of Pax River NAS. Thanks also to Dan and Becky for joining us in NYC and for their extreme generosity. BTW Dano can eat meat like no-one I have ever seen before......put us all in the shade.

Highlight for me was the visit to the 9/11 museum at ground zero. Awesome.

Brad set a new low for mancard qualifications, and I'm pretty sure Liz keeps it in her purse along with his balls.

Had an 11 hour layover at LAX on the way home on Sunday arvo. Biff came and picked me up and took me back to his crib for a meal and a few drinks with him, Nighttrain, GlennC and Marka, and then returned me to the airport to catch my flight home. Great to those Socal homos again, and to meet Mark.

·
Registered
18,147 Posts
Brad set a new low for mancard qualifications, and I'm pretty sure Liz keeps it in her purse along with his balls.
:d: says the feller that couldn't finish a little petite steak, or a little club sammich, or one little ol' crown & coke... shall I go on? ;D

·
Registered
729 Posts
say what you want but if the two of you had to duel with pistols my money is on Chewie

·
Registered
10 Posts
I actually recommended this site to a few people a few years ago. It`s turned into one big circle :jerkoff: , with nothing to do with SPEED TRIPLES. Your collective obsession with homosexuality speaks volumes. You should all come out of the closet & get ****ing lives!. You can marry each other in several states now. That way you could cut your ridiculous posts in half. Sell one bike, & hug your partner while you ride together.

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
hey dude. :wave:

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
What Bucket said.

·
Registered
8,659 Posts
huge props to hockey and monsta though. Can't thank those guys enough for all they did from planning the ride, to taking care of my fam last week, to feeding all of us fat bastids. You guys are awesome, seriously thanks.

And Dina, thanks for the ride on my beast, I enjoyed it. >:D
Ditto! It was good seeing all you fuggers. Except for 2Juggs.

261 - 280 of 297 Posts