Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I love my Icon Daytona jacket that I have right now. It just gets really warm here in the humid MN on hot days. I also lost 30 pounds so the XL just doesn't fit anymore. Picked up a new Icon TIMAX2 jacket. So far I love it. Breaths awesome with the liner out, and is still warm enough with it in. If anybody is looking to pick up a jacket in XL size, I got the Daytona jacket sitting around now.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I have the first-generation Ti-Max. Two of 'em (bought 'em on closeout when the new Ti-Max With Superhero Abs Built In came out). In fact, it's sittin' right here next to my desk here at work.

Summertime here it's usually high 90s - both temp and humidity - so it's either a mesh jacket or nothing.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
R100Pilot said:
I have the first-generation Ti-Max. Two of 'em (bought 'em on closeout when the new Ti-Max With Superhero Abs Built In came out). In fact, it's sittin' right here next to my desk here at work.

Summertime here it's usually high 90s - both temp and humidity - so it's either a mesh jacket or nothing.
It's just as hot in SoFla. 92 yesterday, with a heat index of 108 (thanks, humidity).
I wear the Triumph 'Rochester' jacket. Ballistic nylon on the shoulders and tops of arms for sun protection, mesh everywhere else. In the winter, I wear the Frank Thomas perforated leather jacket.

Mesh is definitely the way to go in the summer ;D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts