Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1979 Yamaha XS1100 Special
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member to this site but not new to Triumph motorcycles.

Previously owned a 1999 Speed Triple that I sold in 2008. Now looking to pick up another Speedy, preferably 2005-2010 model year. Would love the 2010 anniversary edition, I passed up the opportunity to buy one last year and I'm still kicking myself. I searched the for sale ads and saw a couple for sale recently, maybe I'll get lucky finding one here.

Currently riding my 1979 Yamaha XS1100 Special that's been modified with a cafe racer look. Can't wait to own another Speedy though.

Tom

·
Registered
1979 Yamaha XS1100 Special
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just got home from a 13 hour road trip to pick up my 2006. Ready to start riding and modifying again!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Best look and fastest color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Texas-Gorilla

·
Registered
13 Posts
New member to this site but not new to Triumph motorcycles.

Previously owned a 1999 Speed Triple that I sold in 2008. Now looking to pick up another Speedy, preferably 2005-2010 model year. Would love the 2010 anniversary edition, I passed up the opportunity to buy one last year and I'm still kicking myself. I searched the for sale ads and saw a couple for sale recently, maybe I'll get lucky finding one here.

Currently riding my 1979 Yamaha XS1100 Special that's been modified with a cafe racer look. Can't wait to own another Speedy though.

Tom
Hey Tom. I have been lucky to have owned one of those 15th Ann phantom black speedy’s and I have to say, quite possibly the most gorgeous looking triple ever made, such a thing of beauty to gawp at. I kinda regret selling mine too, but now

have a very limited edition Army Matt green to replace her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts