Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. Got my white S3 a month or so ago. Almost 1000 on er now. Going for 1st service next week.
Decided to go to local bike mechanic as the dealer I got mine from is an ass. Told me first service would cost around $300!!!
Anyway, hello

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
whats shakin....

any comments on using a regular mechanic than using a triumph cert mechanic??

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I would have liked to go to a Triumph mechanic but they are 55 miles away and I dont really trust them. Still waiting on my Grab bar, Rear Hugger and Leather Jacket I ordered with my $600 accessory deal.
I called Triumph and they said nothing had been ordered from that dealership. He was looking for $300 plus for first service when it is basically an oil change and changing the filter. All the other checks are visual really.

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
don't be shy boghopper :slap: just jump right in. :blah: :blah: :blah: :bs: :bs: :bs:

:fingure:

btw, did ya notice that thread got deleted over there on that 'other site'? I told ya they don't like this place. :finger:

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
welcome to the best Triumph site! :drink: :drink: And docpup, where do yo get all of those smilies from?

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
ryanjfitz said:
welcome to the best Triumph site! :drink: :drink: And docpup, where do yo get all of those smilies from?
scientologist and the mothership

really....its just a small collection i have accumulated over the years....started out on a FZRArchives.com...they didnt have much..and a good smilie says soo much more than words....so i just image some from a photobucket account

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.