Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard from Brent?
I cannot access the other TRAT site,but I`ve been trying to get a refund /cancel an order for a week with no response.
I ordered almost a month ago.His mailbox is full and answering machine full as well.
I get no reply,but they took my Paypal cash right away.
If anyone can contact him for me,could you please?
Thanks,
David

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Catahoulabulldog said:
Frustrating, and never a good sign. or good business.
Yeah,
I`m sure he`s hoping the product will come in so they can ship it out,but they should have the out of stock feature,then I wouldn`t have ordered it in the first place.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Strange - sorry to hear you are having problems with orders from them.

I've ordered from Brent for the past three years with no problems. First for my Speedmaster, and just a couple weeks ago for my Triple. They are usually very informative via email if there are delays. In fact I ordered a K&N air filter, some new H4 lights and the LED compatible relay flasher relay on April 17th, got an email from Jessica at Newbonneville saying the flasher was on back order on the 20th, then on the 26th got an email confirming that it had all been shipped. Despite the delay it was only 10 days from order to delivery to my house.

Try to email Jessica Smith at [email protected] NewBonneville.com
Hope this helps,
CT

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
Only great experiences here too!

They shipped out my tuneboy next day air after I expressed my disappointment over the backorder.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the refund came after I posted this.
I`ve ordered from Brent before and he was always courteous which is why I was trying to get in touch with him.I didn`t want to rag or give them a bad rap , which is why I called and sent several e-mails first.
I still believe they are a Great resource for all things Triumph.
Thanks Brent

·
Premium Member
71,086 Posts
agreed. not many vendors do what they do and do it well. everyone ive ever talked to about bonnie parts point me there first, the problem with having a good rep is you have to live up to it everyday because its expected a double edged sword i guess..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts