Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
It should be attached to the seat, not sitting next to the battery.

AA

·
Registered
23,331 Posts
Go and tell them to get you one just for the sake of it,kickbox them in the throat/back of head after you have got it,then throw it away as it it made out of plasticine metal,then replace it with good tools.Think Devious or someone had a post about a good tool kit on this site.Type in tools on the search button and it should come up with something. :slap: :violent1: :eek: ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's a radical idea. Just go back to the dealer and report that the bike had no tool kit. What a concept!

Since the bikes come with the tool kit from the factory, a reasonable guess might be that a worker went off for tea and forgot to put on in - things like that do happen in the real world. Since I am sure it happens rarely, the dealer set-up crew probably does not check to see it is there.

A few years ago, before I worked for the dealership, my three week old ZRX 1100 lost the guts to the speedo cable. The bottom had not been attached. I took it back, asked about it, and was promptly given a new one and notes taken, as this was the 3rd time and that was not on the set-up list, so a memo to Kawasaki needed to be sent.

I have found that coming in with a question, rather than a "punch them in the throat" mindset - really works wonders. The world is full of jerks - and usually they do not win in the end

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
dr_gallup said:
It's the most pathetic tool kit I've ever seen so you're not out much. The only really useful tool is the chain adjuster spanner.
Yeah, but people are getting $30-40 for original old school Honda tool kits. These thing might be worth bucks someday.... ;)

·
Registered
23,331 Posts
I have found that coming in with a question, rather than a "punch them in the throat" mindset - really works wonders. The world is full of jerks - and usually they do not win in the end
[/quote]
Think you better take a chill pill Davie and lighten up,weeze just joking around us mindset people. :eek: :slap: ;D :beer:

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
David Preston said:
why don't ya jerk on this dave-o! :jerkit: :jerkoff: :jerkit: :eek: :eek: :eek:

then I'll punch ya in the throat. :slap:

:loser:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I don't like the sound of that...

How you gonna flame me after sayin' you the man? You're a fucking asshole!
:fingure: :slap: :gtfo:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Agreed. At least you recognize that, you know that admitting that you have a problem is the first step to solving that problem right?
;D

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
David Preston said:
Here's a radical idea. Just go back to the dealer and report that the bike had no tool kit. What a concept!
i think thats what everyone has been saying....just added a little flare to it

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.