Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few Harley's (can't be helped...friends with poor taste), my son on his wee-storm, possibly a beemer, and maybe a guy on a Busa Won't be setting any speed records with this group but hey, it's miles in the saddle. Okay maybe the guy on the Busa will set a speed record :shocked:

Most likely Lockwood Valley (near Gorman, CA). Details still being sorted out. Get in touch if you are interested.

Cheers,
b

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Remember remember the eighth of November...

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
A speedy rider with a taste for history. Nice!
A taste for history? He is old enough to have a taste of the original dirt of Earth in his mouth.

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Are you implying that I'm old? Hell, even Bucket is older than me. Someday maybe I'll make it out of my twenties.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Meet at Eggs & Things at 7:3027560 Dickason Dr, Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Chow down
126 out to Santa Paula (DON'T SPEED! LEO CENTRAL.)
150 Up to Ojai
33 to Lockwood Valley Rd (Fun starts here.)
LVR to I5 (More awesome road.)
I5 back to Stevenson Ranch / Wood Ranch BarbQ (Boring but beer to look forward to.)
Chow and brew

About 3.5 hours less any stops
About 160 miles less what it takes you to get to the ride and back home.

That's all I can squeeze in for this day since i have company coming in soon from Canada and I have a huge list of honey do's. Also my son ships out for basic the next day. (He's riding too on a wee-strom). Will probably be a couple friends on Harley's as well so I'm not expecting to set any speed records. But hey, it's a free country and Lockwood Valley Road is amazing so if anyone feels the urge.........

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Whats the likely ksu time? I don't know if I will eat or not. Food goes through me like Crash does a six pack of ginger beer.

Also, I will need to stop someway along as I get about 125 a tank. My bike has to work hard carting my fat arse around.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Whats the likely ksu time? I don't know if I will eat or not. Food goes through me like Crash does a six pack of ginger beer.

Also, I will need to stop someway along as I get about 125 a tank. My bike has to work hard carting my fat arse around.
Okay so this idiot does not know what KSU time is. There's gas in Ojai, and gas in Gorman, where Frazier Mtn. Road meets the 5 basically. Shouldn't be more than 80 miles without gas at any time.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kick stands up! I googled it. Been riding my whole life. How did i not know that? So I'm guessing 8:30-ish for ksu. There's gas across the street from egg's & things but its 7/11 gas :disappointed:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey NT very sorry but it's off. People are dropping like flies and my sons ship-out date got bumped to tomorrow. I can't miss it. Way more important than a ride. We can try again in a couple weeks. Again my apologies. He's pretty bummed too. Was looking forward to it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts