1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
71,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
28 Posts
i went with a buddy of mine who also rides a S3 on Friday. It was such a disappointment to not have any Triumph motorcycles there besides one vendor who had the new 675 to showcase his product.

I was surprise I liked the new GSXR600 so much, it felt good sitting on it. hmm.. maybe my next bike.

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Yeah... just don't have any warranty issues with Suzuki because they are sometimes like squeezing blood from a stone to get things covered under warranty. A guy I know had his scooter's transmission go out and they refused to replace it to the point where he finally had to take them to court to get his money back. Yamaha took months to finally give another friend a new R6 after his motor literally blew up on him (2" hole in the front of the motor with oil everywhere). They were originally going to just repair the motor, but it took months to get just some of the parts. I trust Yamaha/Suzuki about as far as I can spit.

·
Premium Member
71,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya 2nd year in a row Triumph hasent shown for these shows.. big dissapointment to be honest.. With the success they are having your think theyd be open to showing off a bit and possibly attracting more people.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts