Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:afro:Only Five Speed triples in South Florida I think I know all the owners!! wow there's got to be more speedies. Were are you!!!!! :smitty: I go to a lot of Bike events and races and I don't see them I guess its good to be different but are they riding some were else?

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone know how many Speed Triples Triumph sells each year?

According to Triumph, they sold about 7700 bikes a year in North America in 2006. with 14% less in 2005, and 13% less in 2003. How many of these are S3s? I have tried searching the DOT databases for bikes registered in each state - without luck. This information is available for cars, just not bikes.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
probably cuz bikes are considered "recreational" :jerkit: :smitty:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Well, I rode mine this weekend from Delray to Aventura to work. It's as boring as hell on 95, but even that is better than the cage if I have to come to work.
Plus I saw a couple last weekend , one in WPB, one in Delray. So there's three more for your list.
I'm sure one day I'll have time to do a ride with you guys. I've met Dirt, bought a cf front fender off him. Talked to Limey on the phone. One day the stars will align and I'll be able to meet up with the group.

Cheers
Barry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts