Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

1 - 20 of 602 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I guess this is he only forum where it's acceptable e to post when ur dunk judging by the way things are around her with y'all mutha ducks. So ima do it. And ima have do it. And doing this in between pool sessions. Cuz I'm I the middle of the game. Fuck y'all mothafickas. I used to get frustrated when I first joined the site but now I know what this pale is all about. Fuck ueah

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I believe you may be developing a substance abuse issue.

Join the club. :drink:

Does the drinking help your game, up to a point?

If ones sexual preference is married men or priests does that make one a Father Mucker?

AA

·
Registered
12,395 Posts
You know what they say, if anyone ever tells you that you drink too much, never talk to that person again.

You don't need that kind of negativity in your life..

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Id be impressed if you posted that at 11:45 AM.

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
[video=youtube;luSZDZErQUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luSZDZErQUw[/video]

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
We are a forgiving and understanding lot, well kind of. The only thing I think we as a group are intolerant of is the wimpy/pussy poster who gets truly butt hurt over posting etiquette. We can argue about the way a thong should fit, the way a turd should curl in a bowl, who is more handsome than Bucket, who knows more than Crash, is Trains soup bone a weapon that should require a Cali conceal and carry permit, what does finance and economics have in common, why liberalism has won, why Triumphs electronics suck, how to pull wheelies in 2nd gear, so on and so on. I think as long as you stand up for yourself, you ultimately accepted, unless you are Nimec and then you are just tolerated. By the way, where has that putanger been?

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
I personally am offended by Corn Fed's avatar. Censorship is for püssys.

·
Registered
20,644 Posts
is Trains soup bone a weapon that should require a Cali conceal and carry permit

Not sure it is concealable, how baggy would those pants have to be? Pretty sure when NT undoes his fly, there's a glow much like the briefcase opening in Pulp Fiction

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Not sure it is concealable, how baggy would those pants have to be? Pretty sure when NT undoes his fly, there's a glow much like the briefcase opening in Pulp Fiction
More like the trunk in Repo Man.

·
Registered
32,017 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Purple barrels & blotter. Alcohol has no effect if you consume enough hallucinogenics.
.....and cocaine

Blotter and window pane....had my share of both.

I just bought some weed called Red Headed Russian. That makes me giggle.

The Wild just scored. :beer:

1 - 20 of 602 Posts