Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
[h=3]Screeching Otter Double IPA[/h] Do you like hops? Yes, yes you do. Do you LOVE hops? Of course! So go ahead – plunge into our 151+ IBU Screeching Otter Imperial (aka Double) IPA headlong and get lost in the hoppy insanity.

Tableware Drinkware Barware Beer glass Beer

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
I'm at a bar amsterdam. Had beers two called hawaiian lion. Coconut coffee Porter. Mmmm delicious ensued. Listen to acoustical nightmares. Ears assaulted. Drink good. Smoked the reefer cause life only happens once. Love you guys. Night!
Loved the Amsterdam coffee bars and window shopping in the red light district when I lived in Paris, quick weekend trip. :drink:

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Bottle Barware Alcoholic beverage Chivas regal Glass bottle

My brother is here.

We just got back from a 2450 mile 6 day road trip via the Grand Canyon bringing this home:
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Had a 4.5 hour hold up in Texas detouring brush fires and 50 mph winds. I hate tumble weeds.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
That's quality booze.

Which red wine ?
We did a little trip through Lake County CA several years ago, this is one of the bottlings I've been cellaring.
Really went well with a bone in rib eye and corn on the cob.

Product Font Drink Alcoholic beverage Circle

I also polished of a bottle of Alto Moncayo 2010 Garnacha (Spanish) which was superb, one of the best wines I've had this year. Unfortunately, it was my only bottle, I'll have to keep an eye out for the 2013 which is well rated too. If I find it I'll buy more than one!

WS TOP 100 2013 Rank 95
"This polished red shows graceful power. The black cherry and raspberry flavors are deepened by smoke and mineral notes, framed by firm, well-integrated tannins and kept lively by crisp acidity. Shows impressive harmony and focus."

Now for some of Crash's synthesized liver.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Stopped in to Wicked Weed Brewery for lunch 2 Sundays ago whilst doing a 310 mile loop of the western NC mountains. Did the Devils Whip, Diamondback, Devils Drop (NC 151) and several other unnamed but equally good roads. This stuff is awesome but will kick your butt if you drink too much. Comes in 500 ml bottles.
Organism Font Terrestrial plant Screenshot Parallel

1 - 20 of 54 Posts