Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
I personally am offended by Corn Fed's avatar. Censorship is for püssys.

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
Not sure it is concealable, how baggy would those pants have to be? Pretty sure when NT undoes his fly, there's a glow much like the briefcase opening in Pulp Fiction
More like the trunk in Repo Man.

·
Registered
32,016 Posts

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
Pickle Juice! Try some frozen Pickle Juice!

In a martini if you must.

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
Does it work?

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
Take a jar of sweet pickles. Pour the juice into an ice-cube tray. Freeze. Enjoy consumption.

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
Dill pickles are for granola eating homer sexuals.

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
I told 'em! I told 'em! A melon ain't got a handle but a trumpet eats well. Couldn't have a tonic for a football, says I. I told 'em! Bugrit. Millennium hand and shrimp.

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
I don't drink. If I did I wouldn't be nearly as eloquent, and I'd be a major asshole. Instead I'm just a minor asshole, and play a drunk on the internet for giggles.

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
Novelty hardware goes well with peas, says I. Wouldn't want them to be lonely sure as you won't. Bubblegum is unique as a sexual lubricant. Just ask the jaguar.

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
Come on up! I'll make a bed up for you out in the garage.

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
No. Not until you've disposed of the the gimp suit and the leather restraints, and used butt plugs. And is it too much to ask for there to be a still nearby? Amish chicks are optional...
But what will the Gimp wear? She's well trained and no longer needs the leather restraints, and she cleans up the butt plugs for later reuse or recycle.

There isn't a still nearby, but there is a hillbilly bar (kinda sketchy) and the city is trying to open up a cannabis business if they can score a license.

That said, just six miles up the road is the Walking Man Brewpub and some great restaurants.

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
They bottle that stuff? The guys I used to hang out with in High School used to make something they called Jungle Juice, or sometimes Jetty Juice.

On a Friday night everyone would bring a bottle of something random and a can of some random fruit juice concentrate. Then they'd pour it all together into a big washtub, maybe with ice maybe without. Then dip it out into red Solo cups.

The trouble is, those jokers would go out of their way to get the weirdest shit they could find. One guy would bring pineapple juice and Thunderbird wine. Another guy would bring the cheapest tequila he could find and cranberry juice. A third would bring straight vodka and grape juice. Then some other asshole would bing a bottle of Wild Turkey and a bottle of straight lemon juice. And so forth. I couldn't tell you what the stuff tasted like, but it's effects were disturbing on other people. Dirty Sanchez could probably describe it better. I figure it was probably better for stripping furniture than for drinking...

But the girls liked it. :drink: :beer:

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
The similarity between shenanigans at Rancho Relaxo are not coincidental.

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
An apt description. It did nearly get me in trouble with a 13 year old girl (I was 18/19 and she looked like 17/18 to me.)

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
We were still negotiating when her father caught us.

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
I don't know what any of you are talking about, but I just dumped a turd that was world-class orgasmic. The kind where you absent mindedly leave cab fare on the tank. The kind that only uses 3 sheets of Toilet Paper: One up, one down, and one to polish.

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
Eulogy. Not Obituary.

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
"Intelligence has a lot to do with what folks believe. Those with smart kids, for example, are more likely to believe in heredity."
-Frank Clark

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
[video=youtube;GDQCaGlqLFY]http://youtu.be/GDQCaGlqLFY[/video]

1 - 20 of 40 Posts