Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

561 - 580 of 602 Posts

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
I just don't understand those people in CHAZ, CHOP or whatever the **** they are.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I just don't understand those people in CHAZ, CHOP or whatever the **** they are.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Most are young people who think having to work for a living is a burden they shouldn’t have to share with the rest of us. So they turn themselves into victims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I still think Crash would make a great leader.

·
Registered
425 Posts
**** its been 6 plus years and the sad useless ****s like 2doggs and the racist asian loving jew rnexussix are still here dribbling shit.:jerkoff::jerkoff:

****ing gold.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
“Racist Asian loving Jew”. Hahaha! Is that even possible?

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Hey gp_mc, you Mao Tze Tong's c0ck gobbling, commie parasite. Were you the one who got his nuts shoot off by a rubber bullet during one of them "aren't we fascists" demonstrations?
A side observation, the most racist ethnic group here in US, are Hispanics, closely followed by Asians and far behind them are blacks.

:fingure::fingure::fingure:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Go get em mexi. Although he may have is nose buried in The Communist Manifesto or Rules for Radicals and may not see your post for another 6 years.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hook line and sinker. Cheers for proving my point.

It's funny to see your stupidity hasn't diminished over the years or that you still spout the same bullshit piss weak US centric bullshit to anyone who doesn't agree with you.

It's hilarious seeing you two figuratively hump online whilst giving each other reach arounds.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Yeah, living in the most free country with the best economy sucks. It still baffles me why so many from around the world risk lives trying to get here.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
@2doggs, if gp_mc lived in Iraq or Syria he'd be thrown off a building rooftop (know what I mean?). Although UK is slowly getting there as well. Should be fun to watch.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Londonstan.

·
Registered
425 Posts
The Rnexussix-2doggs circle jerk gob fest intesifies all whilst still being too fucking stupid to even work out where I am from.

Go on, surely you're not far from spraying ropey jets of your inbred seed on each other in a bestial display of American man love!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Doesn’t matter where your from. A douche is a douche.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Watching the DNC?
Nah, something a bit less painful. I was attacked by two dogs. A pitbull mix and St Bernard. The irony....2doggs.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Ouch. Nice combo, too much ice for my tastes but you want to stay hydrated. I've still got an Oxy left from my broken clavicle and collar bone in '06. Says it expired in '07 but I'll bet it's just fine.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
^
Hahaha! Brilliant.

561 - 580 of 602 Posts