Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
41 - 60 of 659 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Ok mutha fuckers. I finally found this goin gain and it's new year so I'm gonna day some shit. I haven't posted since it was first vested. But now I'm drunk again so it's all good where I can post. I might be a lightweight but shit gets cool from drinking shit. And now where playing battlefield and I'm ute happy as ye that my fuckig I phone had autocorrect. Now I have my speed triple if something we all have I common. And I'm gonna go wheelie for New Years and I'm drunk as suit rift now. Why I manna now odeon you guys is who is gonna visit me when I ride from fl to va.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
However mutha Rajasthan wanna roll. I read sienshit avOk mutha Fuchs. I'm at it fatal. With about twig and. I'm on my iPhone. Buy who've. Ends ah shekels said. And hats that cited.

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
I told 'em! I told 'em! A melon ain't got a handle but a trumpet eats well. Couldn't have a tonic for a football, says I. I told 'em! Bugrit. Millennium hand and shrimp.

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
I don't drink. If I did I wouldn't be nearly as eloquent, and I'd be a major asshole. Instead I'm just a minor asshole, and play a drunk on the internet for giggles.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I'm pretty sure that I would just sleep in the floor. It closer one eye, that usually helps. So does autocorrect

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
You know that you'd want Marka to carry you up the stairs and take what he wants from you.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Drunker it is shall than I be.
House quiet but for clink of ice in glass and squeak of bottle top.
Sheep chased, cows fed, bikes serviced and thrashed, beer drunk, vindaloo cooked and eaten, red wine drunk, bowels emptied, whiskey drunk, pool table honours held, time for bed.

Just one rum before I go.

AA

41 - 60 of 659 Posts