Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

581 - 600 of 602 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hahahaha couldn't have happened to more worthy piece of shit. Even your namesake knows that you are shit. Try hard druglord with 5 oxy tabs, a shitty bud and and cheap 12YO Glenlivet Scotch is hilarious. Fucking amateur.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Lucky he didn't bite you on the knob Dan. Get well mate

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Lucky he didn't bite you on the knob Dan. Get well mate
Lucky I hang to the left. Thanks John.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Happy Easter you bunch of sorry losers. Just wanted to say I'm officially retired since the end of March. While I will be doing a bit of consulting it's mostly just to train my replacements. So no more gratis injector testing. Looking forward to getting fully vaccinated (had the 1st jab a couple of weeks ago) and start doing some traveling. First stop will probably be the Kentucky Bourbon Trail to supplement my dwindling 200 bottle whiskey cache. Will head to the great white north as soon as the farkers open the damn border. Tomorrow is going to be 75 degrees so heading up to the Blue Ridge Parkway for some corner strafing. So nice to be able to ride on week days. Yeah, I'm rubbing it in.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Congrats on retirement Doc. If you find yourself in the Minnesota area let me know.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Happy Easter you bunch of sorry losers. Just wanted to say I'm officially retired since the end of March. While I will be doing a bit of consulting it's mostly just to train my replacements. So no more gratis injector testing. Looking forward to getting fully vaccinated (had the 1st jab a couple of weeks ago) and start doing some traveling. First stop will probably be the Kentucky Bourbon Trail to supplement my dwindling 200 bottle whiskey cache. Will head to the great white north as soon as the farkers open the damn border. Tomorrow is going to be 75 degrees so heading up to the Blue Ridge Parkway for some corner strafing. So nice to be able to ride on week days. Yeah, I'm rubbing it in.
Happy Easter and congratulations on retirement!

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Congratulations DR. I have been fully unemployed now for just over two years. It can't be beat! (7 day weekends....every week.)

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Yeah, I think I can get used to it. What's going to be tough is remembering the days I'm supposed to go in to the office. I don't have any alarms that only go off 3 days a week.

First ride in months. 80 degrees yesterday but still snow above 5,000 ft. Blue Ridge Parkway closed north of this point, probably rock slides on the road. They close it every winter once something happens and don't reopen until they think nothing will happen again.

Anybody know why cell phone selfies are reversed? I had to flip this in an editor. Stupid farking millennial programmers is my guess.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Come May I'll be drinking in S. Carolina. Moving here full time. I hear moonshine here is spectacular (and the roads too).
What part of SC? The best roads are in western NC and eastern TN so you want to be in the NW corner of SC (the "upstate"). Shine is just cheap unaged whiskey. Some of it they proof down and flavor with peaches, etc. to make it drinkable but the only real excuse for shine was prohibition and that ended 88 years ago. A lot of the "craft" distillers sell shine (and gin & vodka) because it generates sales right away but any distiller worth his corn is putting up charred barrels full of whiskey to get some age. At least 50% of the flavor comes from the barrel.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
NW of SC indeed. Landrum, 30 minutes north of Greenville. Looking forward to sampling local roads and local fare. My Florida tires need their sides scrubbed.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
You are gong to be in a prime riding area. 176 from Landrum to Saluda starts out slowly but when it starts climbing the "Saluda Grade" it becomes what we call "racetrack road". It's where I go to evaluate mods to my Vette (personal best 1.29 G's). A lot of it is 3 lanes with 2 lanes for the uphill direction which lets you take outrageous lines when there is no traffic (most of the time). Once you get to Saluda you are very close to Green River Cove road which is the tightest piece of pavement I've ever seen. It's an interesting road to ride but so tight you can't really push it. But there are an amazing number of great roads just waiting for you to find them. Chicken strips won't last long.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
You are gong to be in a prime riding area. 176 from Landrum to Saluda starts out slowly but when it starts climbing the "Saluda Grade" it becomes what we call "racetrack road". It's where I go to evaluate mods to my Vette (personal best 1.29 G's). A lot of it is 3 lanes with 2 lanes for the uphill direction which lets you take outrageous lines when there is no traffic (most of the time). Once you get to Saluda you are very close to Green River Cove road which is the tightest piece of pavement I've ever seen. It's an interesting road to ride but so tight you can't really push it. But there are an amazing number of great roads just waiting for you to find them. Chicken strips won't last long.
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Just looked this up on google maps. This is going to be beautiful. Thank you.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I recommend hitting the twin cities about the time the trial wraps up.
Couldn’t agree more. You can stay at my place. I may need the added security.

Reactions: Bad Santa 1050
581 - 600 of 602 Posts