Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
81 - 100 of 664 Posts

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
An apt description. It did nearly get me in trouble with a 13 year old girl (I was 18/19 and she looked like 17/18 to me.)

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
We were still negotiating when her father caught us.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Missus said I'm not to drink the whole bottle of wine tonight. So I've left half a glass in the bottle and thinking should I drink a 6 pack of beer, a cardboard box of premix cocktail mix or a different bottle of wine...

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
I don't know what any of you are talking about, but I just dumped a turd that was world-class orgasmic. The kind where you absent mindedly leave cab fare on the tank. The kind that only uses 3 sheets of Toilet Paper: One up, one down, and one to polish.

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
Eulogy. Not Obituary.

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Dbl is channeling through Crash.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
" ... It has occurred to me, brother, that wisdom may not be the end of everything. Goodness and kindliness are, perhaps, beyond wisdom. Is it not possible that the ultimate end is gaiety and music and a dance of joy? Wisdom is the oldest of all things. Wisdom is all head and no heart. Behold, brother, you are being crushed under the weight of your head. You are dying of old age while you are yet a child.” - James Stephens

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
"Intelligence has a lot to do with what folks believe. Those with smart kids, for example, are more likely to believe in heredity."
-Frank Clark

81 - 100 of 664 Posts