The Speed Triple Forums banner

6181 - 6200 of 6236 Posts

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
You have to work on your story man.
It’s a duelling scar from your days in Bavaria.
A little side hobby while you were helping Bosch (and the frauleins) sort out some injection issues.
"As I was pulling a screaming woman away from a gang of Klan biker rapists..."

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
You have to work on your story man.
It’s a duelling scar from your days in Bavaria.
A little side hobby while you were helping Bosch (and the frauleins) sort out some injection issues.
I have been in a knife fight or two but I always take a gun.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
^ I'll say the only good think about the mask policy is that there isn't so many offensive faces on display.

·
Registered
20,641 Posts
I found it easier to complete while looking at the older bucket picture versus the young grub.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
I found it easier to complete while looking at the older bucket picture versus the young grub.
My guess is Crash felt differently.

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
Clever cuz!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,310 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Sure fire diet and exercise plan

Woke up at 3 AM on Wednesday with unbelievable abdominal pain and puked my guts out several times. Should have called 911 right then but I gutted it out until my PCP opened at 8:00 and made an appointment for 3:30. Puked several more times, could not keep even a sip of water down. Dr said he thought I had a kidney stone and sent me to the ER. Puked twice in his office. ER shot me up with pain killers, anti nausea and saline, did a CT scan and confirmed kidney stone, sent me home full of morphine. Got 3 prescriptions filled and was home by 10 PM, never ate a thing. Took my meds as prescribed on Thursday and drank plenty of fluids, hydrocodone kept the pain pretty well at bay, managed to eat a little apple sauce and a banana. Woke up Thursday at 3 AM with what felt like a knife in my back. Didn't mess around this time and took the bus to a different ER. Once again they shot me up with morphine and sent me to see 2 different urologists. So now I'm waiting to get admitted to the main hospital at 3:30 Friday, not allowed to eat or drink anything except Hyrocodone. They are going to use ultrasound to pulverize the stone. 60+ hours since I've had a meal. If this regimen doesn't drop 10 pounds off my fat ass I don't know what will. Also, puking 8 times in one day will give you abs of steel.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Ouch! I have a friend that went through a similar ordeal. He was in the hospital for three days. They did the ultrasound as well. After he got out he gave up soda and only drank water when not drinking coffee or booze. He said the doctor told him it was due to lack of water intake. I don’t know if that’s true, but I try to keep conscious about my daily water consumption. Keep looking on the bright side. This will pass. (sweet pun).

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Back in my early 30s I had some stones. Passed them the good old fashioned way. In the bathroom at work. Only screamed a little bit.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
I heard screaming coming out of a bathroom in the Rockies while on a large triumph group ride. I just assumed doug was passing stones and Wileboar was helping.

6181 - 6200 of 6236 Posts