Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
71,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so with all the work going on here, and our man Kuhlka at school full time dfib offered up his services... How could I refuse?

So without further BS please welcome our own dfib to the Mod team.. :squid:

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
booooooo! Mods SUK!!! :finger:

;D

congrats dfib! :smitty: so does this mean no more smart ass comments about white speedys? :violent1: ;D

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Dfib?

Not a bad choice, but...

Moderators SUK..............................Moderators SUK...................................Moderators SUK...........

;D

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
It takes guts to be a moderator here.
Dfib was a great choice and we should all applaud him stepping up and offering his time and services.

But it is more fun to give him a hard time. ;D

:fingure:

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
kuhlka said:
Oh I'm still around! I just don't usually get a chance to keep up on all the latest threads like I used to.
Good. I figured that school would take a good bit of your time - not that you had a lot before.

·
Premium Member
71,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kuhlka said:
Oh I'm still around! I just don't usually get a chance to keep up on all the latest threads like I used to.
OH ya I see hes been around here and there.... just BUSY! but its a good busy.. from what ive seen... and of course be carefull, hes still got all his "mod powers" muhahahahaaaa

·
Registered
817 Posts
Dfib, I ever tell you how handsome you are? Or how people with blue or white bikes are several rungs up on the evolutionary ladder?

·
Registered
221 Posts
cheapbastard said:
booooooo! Mods SUK!!! :finger:

Come on cheap wheres the love ??? :smiley-asskiss: It is not like ever hve been a mod befor hummm have you? :smiley-asskiss: :sign5:
;D

congrats dfib! :smitty: so does this mean no more smart ass comments about white speedys? :violent1: ;D

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
Dfib....geez, this place is going to hell in a handcart..... :shocker:

Congrats Dfib :wave:

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
yaaawhoooo!!!! for gonzo

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Congrats Dfib...........now that I've patted you on the ass and expressed what a great guy you are, down to business........ :horse:

:fingure: ALL MODS SUCK GREAT BIG DONKEY BALLS!!!!!!!!! :fingure:

Wait...is it all mods or just Shawn......I'm confused....

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
Shit I take the afternoon off to enjoy the new and improved speedy and look what happens!

To address your concerns:

FUCK YOU ALL! :devil:

White is still the best!

No I don't suk but for a fee I can find you someone who does. :fingure:

Thanks, now get back to :jerkoff:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts