Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, in lieu of a 'Strayan ECR we had a run to the GP. Bucket, fester and a few of their feral Queenslander mates rode south to the Island. Sparti and I left last week to ride north to meet them and ride back to the GP with them.

That was the plan anyway. We were gonna meet them in the north of the state and spend a day and half riding with them. I met up with Sparti just outside Melbourne. We were about to leave and my bike wouldn't start...flat battery. I said to myself, Fukc.....I bought a late model bike to get away from this shit. Anyway after testing my almost new battery and stator we concluded it was the R/R that had died. Local battery place gave the battery a quick charge and then we rode to Sparti's house and fitted a spare R/R he had. Long story short we got away mid afternoon and met up with bucket and co. that evening....

Spent Friday riding towards Phillip Island. Bucket was trying to win a heart along the way but she seemed immune to the chunky charms of Grubbery.

We had a great weekend...great weather and some of the best racing ever.

·
Registered
515 Posts
We're you able to get a good look at iannone when he headbutted that seagul?

That race was wild. Definitely the best race of the season so far.

·
Registered
258 Posts
That was definitely the most exciting race of the season. That ****ing bird had the whole island to chill on and it had to stand right in the middle of a hot race rack.

bird.jpg

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah the R/R is the original. It looks exactly the same as the 05 one that Sparti gave me. I will be ordering a Compufire Series R/R this week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts