Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Sorry, cheap, for using your yeller...

Anyway.. I'd love to see what it would look like with these gold/yellow wheels on it.

Don't mind the pattern, I just want to see the colors together. Thanks in advance :pow:

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Cata! :)

Yeah, I'm thinking black is the way to go, if one is to go somewhere...

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
kmoss said:
Looks good...... if it was still 1989.
All Cheap needs now is a Miami Vice jacket to ride in. Oh, wait....He prolly' has one. :violent1:

·
Registered
18,147 Posts
yeah premie, that gold on the wheels doesn't look right. If I was git'n a set of those suckers, I'd have to go black. And as fer the Miami Vice comments... you fellers just wished you were as cool as Don Johnson. :afro: :devil:

·
Registered
117 Posts

Sweet georgia brown... Cheap what the hell were you thinking?!?!? You're supposed to roll the sleeves up to the forearm :drink:

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Actually, in that photo he looks like one of the stars out of "Night of The Living Dead" on his way to a gay parade..... :wave:

·
Registered
552 Posts
legman said:
Actually, in that photo he looks like one of the stars out of "Night of The Living Dead" on his way to a gay parade..... :wave:
:eek: ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
If you send me a good side-shot of a white 1050 I'll create a master PSD file in photoshop with different color bodywork, wheels, frame, etc.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts