Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
55401 - 55420 of 55442 Posts

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Well that was quick. I have been watching Dirty deteriorate now for two weeks, then late last night he started improving and is a lot better this morning. His fever is gone, his lungs don't hurt so bad, and his oxygen levels are improving. Went from 8 liters of O2 down to 5 liters. He thinks he'll get a shower today, and has even eaten a little bit. Not out of the woods, but certainly encouraging.

On the other hand, the bastard is still down more than 20 pounds, which makes him skinnier than me.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Thank God for hydroxychloraquine, remdesivir and bleach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32,017 Posts

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Well that was quick. I have been watching Dirty deteriorate now for two weeks, then late last night he started improving and is a lot better this morning. His fever is gone, his lungs don't hurt so bad, and his oxygen levels are improving. Went from 8 liters of O2 down to 5 liters. He thinks he'll get a shower today, and has even eaten a little bit. Not out of the woods, but certainly encouraging.

On the other hand, the bastard is still down more than 20 pounds, which makes him skinnier than me.
Glad he's on the improve.

Nice to have good news.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,797 Posts

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Crash I'm going to need your help in giving the dirty one a sponge bath via zoom
Did you hear from him? He came home night before last. Still pretty weak, but off the oxygen and glad to be home and able to shít in peace. He's supposed to quarantine for 14 days (his wife is already in quarantine) but he's been making noises about coming to work Monday night. I don't see it myself.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
I like where this is headed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

55401 - 55420 of 55442 Posts