Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will hopefully be a new owner of a 1050 before to long. I am still going to testdrive the new Ducati hypermotard before buying the Triumph speed triple.

I have a quick question though, does anyone know of and online store or any place that specializes in chrome or polished aluminum parts for the 1050. I have always loved the look of the triple speed but I often wandered what one would look like chromed out. I have only seen black parts for the bike so far.

Thanks a bunch :)

·
Registered
893 Posts
There is nothing wrong with chrome on the s3 provided: tires must be scrubbed to the edge, and tickets (traffic) must be displayed showing use consistent with design. :d:

A blacked out s3 with .75inch chicken strips is just as worthy of a public flogging as a blingmeister is... :horse:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
premier said:
:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

Thou shalt not chrome out the speedy :slap:

I'm serious. Buy Harley if you like chrome :slap: :gtfo:

And welcome ;D
I already own a harley :) Im wanting a triple speed I just was wandering what it would looked like chromed out, it would be interesting.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
motorep said:
Before you buy a new S3 you are REQUIRED to take the chromophobe oath. There is an exception made for headlights and handlebars only. If you violate the oath your warranty will be voided.
:devil: Ok

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dax said:
I don`t like this shiny stuff on a Speedy but anyway - here is some chrome....

Thats what I was looking for thanks :) Still I want to see what that engined would looked like chromed out .. Thanks a bunch guys

·
Registered
487 Posts
excessive chroming on a S3 will result in your soul immediately being condemned to the deepest pits of hell, where you will burn for all eternity, yadda yadda.....

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
MONKEYHANGER said:
I love s3 and chrome....
I love French wheat beer too.
Its 2.20 am Sat and beddy biazzzz....
MH
i love chicken..

i love liver...

meow mix..meow mix, please deliver??

·
Registered
533 Posts
You can chrome your speedy, as longs as you do a few things,

1. You never ride it in public
2. You never take a picture of it
3. You never tell anyone what you did

I guess if you did that, the chrome would be okay.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
i guess you could try to chrome a yeller speedy....it slow enuff :slap: :devil:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.