Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I've joined this forum purely to sell the last remnants of my bike. Sadly I had to sell the S3 2 years ago due to chronic back problems. I've just been reminded by a mate that I have a rear seat cowl stored at his house back in Leicester in the UK (I now live in Spain). Local pickup would be great but he will post it nationally or internationally.
It's from a 1997 T509 S3. Good condition, a few marks but with some elbow grease and T-cut it should come up good as new. The fastener is absolutely fine.
Looking for £50 for it, plus postage costs.
Here's a couple of photos.

Automotive lighting Bumper Vehicle door Fender Automotive design
Watercraft Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design

Questions? Ask away!
Cheers
Nick

·
Registered
6,812 Posts
For your back.

Foundation: Redefine Your Core, Conquer Back Pain, and Move with Confidence: Eric Goodman, Peter Park, Lance Armstrong: 9781609611002: Amazon.com: Books

I had disc fusion surgery when I was 20, now Im 42. Back pain came back in full strength to the point where I could hardly walk a city block without extreme pain down the left leg and into the foot. I had an evaluation set up with a neurosurgeon last summer and cancelled the day before because I decided to start the exercises in this book a week earlier.

Good luck with the sale and your back.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, that's very kind of you thanks. Sounds like you've been through something similar to me (I prefer not to go into full details on here). I'll look the book up and give it a try.
Best of luck to you too!
Cheers
Nick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts