Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
246 Posts
ShrunkenHead said:
Nuclear Pumpkin Bitches!!!
Dude, that is the funniest animation I've seen yet...

Yes, the commercial rocks, can you imagine that playing in the U.S.?? We'd have ol' Hillary Clinton trying to pass a bill in the spirit of "It takes a Village" to stop motorcylclists. :jerkit:

· Registered
6,909 Posts
We should just get a group of the Texas S3 riders together and film our own. If anyone has a decent digital hard drive camera I can get a copy of Premiere and After Effects to do the editing. Otherwise, I'd bet CB and pals on the DG side could get some good vids.

· Registered
234 Posts
I just want someone to tell me why they both kick the rear wheel out of the line of travel, as if drifting? I want to get good enough to pull some trick stunt shit, but not that, it seems to be a highside waiting to happen. Maybe I am wrong.

??? :afro: ??? ??? :afro:

G

·
I liked it. KTM at least admits that riders go out and ride like hooligans. I would ride a little wild in town a little but everyone has a cell and 911 can be dialed to fast :smitty:

· Registered
8,095 Posts
jsek29 said:
I just want someone to tell me why they both kick the rear wheel out of the line of travel, as if drifting?
I think it is bad ass.. all you need to do is break the rear tire loose a TINY BIT then back it off . It will grab and track back in line.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.