Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
71,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELCOME to 2007

So as I hope some of you have noticed we were down for about a week. It's a long story, but suffice to say we are with a new host, a new look, some new options, and after what turned out to be an almost all nighter we are back online and I hopefully have most of the old bugs worked out. I will be posting about those options in the near future.

/CatahoulaBulldog AKA: Keith

G

·
YEEEeeeeeHHhaaaaaaa!

More power, more range, and more options!

Damn you're good Catahoulabulldog. THANKS for the effort and time.
Now we just need to make it worthy of your tremendous efforts.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Wheeee. Glad it's back up! I like that this forum seems to have better/more concise technical info on it than the other forum. The layout will take a visit or two to get used to, but seems well done. Congrats and THANK YOU Catahoulabulldog!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I agree...I was having withdrawl symptons myself. This site beats the pants off Triumphrat.net for substance. I'm mostly on the other site for amusement. Glad you're back and the improved site looks good. Thanks for the hard work.
Fred

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Yep. Good to have the site back :wave:

TRAT and this site compliment each other perfectly. TRAT is the OT fun house, but here we get more in depth discussion and the chick pics :D

G

·
Devious1 said:
YEEEeeeeeHHhaaaaaaa!

More power, more range, and more options!

Damn you're good Catahoulabulldog. THANKS for the effort and time.
Now we just need to make it worthy of your tremendous efforts.
:sign5:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
i thought i was just jacking too many speedballs this past week and couldn't figure how to use my keyboard but the site was down :beer:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts