Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

· Registered
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Hi guys, hope you’re well. I have a 1997 t509. There is a fuelling issue which I believe is down to injectors. Having surfed all the usual sites, I’ve not been able to acquire reaplcements with confidence. I was unable to open the excel file, apologies. Any advice on thebest available alternative to the Sagem ones would be most helpful. Thanks Franc
The SAGEM (now SMP) 01D004B injector you have was also released for MY1998 TVR AJP6 Engine (TVR #E6422). May not be terribly helpful as TVR parts are probably harder to fine than Triumph but you could try searching for them on Napa or RockAuto web sites that don't sell motorcycle parts. These are still being made and there are some in our warehouse. Much better situation than the newer somewhat 01F... series injectors that got moved to France and sold off and finally discontinued.

· Registered
7 Posts
The SAGEM (now SMP) 01D004B injector you have was also released for MY1998 TVR AJP6 Engine (TVR #E6422). May not be terribly helpful as TVR parts are probably harder to fine than Triumph but you could try searching for them on Napa or RockAuto web sites that don't sell motorcycle parts. These are still being made and there are some in our warehouse. Much better situation than the newer somewhat 01F... series injectors that got moved to France and sold off and finally discontinued.
thank you for the insight. So would the JaguarXJS injectors you mentioned previously not be suitable in this scenario?

thanks

41 - 45 of 45 Posts