Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 7 of 83 Posts

· Registered
17,244 Posts
Hopefully I'll be able to test this stuff out this weekend. I will definitely report back as soon as I git the chance to try it out. I must say though, every path that Devi has pointed me down so far has been a fast one. ;) ;D

· Registered
17,244 Posts
dfib said:
Actually meant the 4" of snow we gotthe other night. More of it tonight too :mad:
that sucks man, move to NC. ;D You can live in my basement. You could scare all of the people away I didn't want there. ;D I'll only charge ya the house payment as rent, I'll pay all of the utilities. ;D

· Registered
17,244 Posts
Do not use this stuff, I repeat DO NOT USE!!! Why oh why do I listen to Devi time and time again? :violent1: I am now a crack addict. Why do I recommend not using it? This stuff is very dangerous, it launches yer front wheel even faster than before. The S3 is known fer pulling like a freight train. Mine now pulls like a superhyperturbo charged freight train. 1st gear is completely useless, I swear on this, I was barely rolling(15mph about 2600-2700rpm) gave her half a fistfull of throttle, and you would've thought I clutched her up! 2nd gear power wheelies are effortless. You must have cat like reflexes to shift the damn gears, she pulls thru the revs so quickly! Devi, I hate you, I'm gonna have to order some of this stuff. :devil:

1 - 7 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.