Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
teach me as much as they can about my new 2003. :) I am new to SF and new to bikes.

Cheers, Neil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL, i am starting the class tonight. Classroom tonight, course work on sat and sun am.

i hope i pass :)

- n

·
Registered
767 Posts
nosnaab said:
LOL, i am starting the class tonight. Classroom tonight, course work on sat and sun am.

i hope i pass :)

- n
MSF class is the best thing for ya if you don't know how to ride a bike yet. Hell, if chicks that have never even touched a motorcycle before can pass the class, hopefully you will be able to also. ;D

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Assume every car you see has someone in it trying to take you out.

NEVER trust the other guy to do the right thing.

Watch for people turning left in front of you.

Know that you are less than invisible.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome. SF is where my Triple fascination began when I saw one just like mine. Can't wait to move back there someday. Make sure you ride the Santa Cruz Mtns and stop for a drink in Capitola for me.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hi...I'm a 'chick' who rides an '02 and live in Brisbane (just south of SF and north of South San Francisco). I've been riding 24 years (with only 1 minor fall off). If you need any advice or need a riding buddy, shoot me a pm and we can take it from there...

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
TrplGrl said:
Hi...I'm a 'chick' who rides an '02 and live in Brisbane (just south of SF and north of South San Francisco). I've been riding 24 years (with only 1 minor fall off). If you need any advice or need a riding buddy, shoot me a pm and we can take it from there...
Chics on Speedies are cool. We need more of them.

·
Registered
167 Posts
i can't teach ya much about the triple, but am up for skoots around the area.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Yeah, I live in the Santa Cruz mountains. If you ever wanna riding buddy lemme know. Just shoot me a PM and we'll go up to half Moon bay or down to Big Sur, wherever.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi there! Speed triple rider here in San Francisco. Wife and I live in the "Inner" Sunset by the park. Love The City and I love this bike. I'm happy to go out for a ride and am gearing up to mod out my white '06 beauty. Let me know. Ryan

nosnaab said:
teach me as much as they can about my new 2003. :) I am new to SF and new to bikes.

Cheers, Neil

·
Registered
167 Posts
hey ryan,
pm me for a cruise sometime.
cheers,
-brandon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts