Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful 2014 Speed Triple ABS. I purchased this bike from the original owner 4 years ago. Since then I've put on less than 200mi/yr and have come to the realization that I just don't ride enough. Since purchasing the bike, I have installed a Li-Ion battery and done yearly oil changes. I did not ride the bike last season but have started it up and rotated the tires during the winter. It's safe to ride home but I recommend to the new owner to flush the fluids and lube the chain for this upcoming season.

The bike starts up immediately, all functions work, and overall is in excellent condition. It's always been garaged. The registration was recently paid until November-2021 and I have a clean title in hand.

Comes with a nice tank mounted bag, Triumph gear, two keys, manuals, warranty card, and original Triumph organizer.

If you are seriously interested, I can offer test rides with cash in my hand and a copy of your ID. This is a very fast motorcycle and is not suitable for beginners. Please, serious inquiries only. The bike is currently stored in my climate controlled garage and fetching it will require advanced notice. If you'd like to come see the bike, you can text me at 802--four seven eight---0478.

High resolution pictures and a video: 12 new photos by Gian Jr, III

1 - 1 of 1 Posts