Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I have a ceramic coated header to go with all of the other powder-coated goodies, I'm think'n of finish'n ol' yeller off by going ahead and ceramic coat'n the Zard, and powdercoat'n the headlight buckets and risers. ;D Once I git the money, I may finish her off with some gold renthal bars and possibly gold shorty pazzos(can't decide on black with gold tabs, or gold with black). ;D I think this would finish off the bling factor. What you guys(and LC ;) ;D) think?

Btw, I'll prolly do it regardless of yer comments :twofinger:, but just curious whacha think of the photochop blacked out Zard and buckets on ol' yeller.

not so sure about the forks, but I'll prolly do them too. But then again, the gold forks may look good with some gold bars. ;D

·
Registered
817 Posts
I did my headlights black. I rather like them. My zard would be black right now also, if it fit in my oven.

If you're ready to accept admittedly amateur results I could coat your lights for you.

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
Coat the zard you fool! But take the stupid decal off first....

Here's what it looks like on a beautiful white bike.....

·
Registered
8,659 Posts
Get the parts that really need it first. Like the tank, side panels and fenders..... :twofinger:

·
Premium Member
6,770 Posts
+1000 :sign5:

·
Registered
23,333 Posts
Shit when you mentioned buckets i thought you were talking about my system which would look way better than that Zard thingy.Like it though,like it a lot. :eek: 8)

·
Registered
202 Posts
You got to do the headlights i was on the fence if i should do it. I went ahead and did it and it looks so ggod. You wont regret it. It blends in with the bike now and doesn't draw your eyes to big chrome titties. If there was more chrome on the bike maybe not but it being the only thing getem dark.

·
Registered
167 Posts
cheapbastard said:
Now that I have a ceramic coated header to go with all of the other powder-coated goodies, I'm think'n of finish'n ol' yeller off by going ahead and ceramic coat'n the Zard, and powdercoat'n the headlight buckets and risers. ;D Once I git the money, I may finish her off with some gold renthal bars and possibly gold shorty pazzos(can't decide on black with gold tabs, or gold with black). ;D I think this would finish off the bling factor. What you guys(and LC ;) ;D) think?

Btw, I'll prolly do it regardless of yer comments :twofinger:, but just curious whacha think of the photochop blacked out Zard and buckets on ol' yeller.

not so sure about the forks, but I'll prolly do them too. But then again, the gold forks may look good with some gold bars. ;D

cheap! ya gotta get the gold pro-tapers! way sexier and soaks up all of the vibration that the renthals won't. :beer:

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
24gt said:
doesn't draw your eyes to big chrome titties.
What on earth could be wrong with Big Chrome Titties??????

AA

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Every time I see that Zard I just think...

Where you gettin' all the scratch these days, man? Pimpin' out your cousin again? :beer:

I suppose there's something to be said for big black titties up front too.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
cheapbastard said:
R100Pilot said:
Where you gettin' all the scratch these days, man?
been doing a little man whore'n. :lh:

;D
In that case you should be in debt, right?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts