Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...at least have a photograph of a T3 in it? You know - in case someone forgot what they looked like. 8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheapbastard said:
I love that thang stone, looks great with that flyscreen!
Thanks, it's been on there for about 8 years. It's from a 1997 Buell Cyclone. Fits perfectly.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I love those early speedys. Anyone have one in NewEngland they want to sell?

No?

Didn't think so....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice Bike
Mines the same colour but with polished allloy wheels and swingarm.
I've got the corbin seat too, but I prefer the standard.
One day I'll learn how to post a photo.

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Sigh. Those were the days.

Nice bike.

(I've still got my 1996 factory brochure that features a black S3 and all the other models. It's a GREAT brochure. The new ones suck and/or are gay. A friend of mine still has my old 96 Trident in his garage. Someday I may buy it back from him.)

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
heres another....belonged to a friend of mine. I posted in the classifieds at Trat for him a couple of years ago. It was an immaculate machine. They are fetching really good money here in Oz these days.

·
Registered
28 Posts
That's mine leggy
We met outside Peter Stevens dandy just after I got it.
I use the standard seat, even put the cowl on for a track day this coming weekend.
It's a beautiful bike which gets loads of looks and comments.
I had to change the air filter and plugs, put a new YUASA battery in and get the carbs sorted by charlie at turn one.
Runs great and I'm really looking forward to having it on the track.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Cheers Hutcho. :drink:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I'm not one for polished wheels & swingarm on the new stuff, but on the old it is the shit! Love those bikes....

·
Registered
5 Posts
legman said:
They are fetching really good money here in Oz these days.
They are aren't they! Although there are not too many around. I've got 2 ::) Good to see that my 'Sound investment' (as far as my wife knows...) is going to pay off ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
The other bikes in that pic are my HD Night Train (sold it in 2007) and my g/f's 2001 Triple (pic below). She doesn't have her triple anymore, traded for a Brutale.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts