Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
cheapbastard said:
sweeeeeet, I'm on there twice now. :horse: Couldn't find myself from the 1st time. :horse:
Are you lost again, or did you just lose yourself? ;D

·
Registered
192 Posts
The map is great. I like seeing where everybody's from. Here's a full screen view (thanks dev):

S3 Frappr

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
check out the lil blue squares above your name at the top...click onthe one on the left....should pop a menu down on the left of your screen

G

·
HI!!! I'm new and just wanted to say hi to everyone on here!!! I tried to secretly registar to this site, but my boyfriend found out. I wanted to sign up so I could get your opinions on somethings for his speedy....oh well now he knows!! I'm don't have a bike per say but i've ridden his and a harley or two...lol!!! or I should hardly-ableson...lol!! I do plan on getting a bike b/c I want something to cut down on gas prices. Any suggestions send them my way, I'm 5'2" not sure exactly what bike to get!! well hope y'all have a lovely day and hope to chat with ya again!

speedtriplechic :wave:

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
At 5'2 you're going to need a lowering kit for a lot of different bikes or at least trim the seat and/or lower the rear subframe. There are lots of ways to lower a bike, but messing with suspension should be the last resort. Hagon sells short shocks, but you want to lower the front forks through the triple trees a nearly equal amount to keep your steering characteristics comfortable. Lowering the rear a lot more than the front will make the bike less apt to steer and turn-in but increases stability. lowering the front more than rear will make the handling a lot sharper but be less stable.

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
dont forget about your
chic21.....

and, as for the bike, my fiance is 5'0" and can touch on ninja 250...but that was about it....everything else needs to be lowered....unless you get a b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-uuuuuell....though...ya may enjoy the vibrations.....

where are ya located??? the ninja 250 is/was a great starter bike and my fiance may be interest in selling hers...if you are interested...let me know!!

BTW, is your bf on this site?? :beer:

·
Registered
18,147 Posts
shhhhhhhhh triplechic, don't let them in on our little secret. ;D Welcome to the site, and I would recommend an older generation GS500. They are great starter bikes, and I don't think you would have to worry with lowering it, as they already have a low seat height.

G

·
Just joined, on the map, first post - So Hi all !

Finally dumped the Jap crap & got myself on a Speedy, don't know why I waited SOOOOO long, luvvin it so far & certainly beats commuting into London on public transport, although it's a bit of an adventure most mornings !

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi all, I'm new to the site and really glad I found a decent s3 forum!!
Just wanted to say hi, I just joined the map too. I have a stock exhaust for a 2007 if anybody is interested. E-mail me with any questions. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and just loving my speedy!

G

·
Well I tried the map <I am there too north west africa Canary islands. regards i am new to the site too ttp://www.frappr.com/thespeedtriple
:bs: :drink:

G

·
Hello Everyone, i just joined about 5 min ago. I marked my place on the Map.
Hoover Alabama. about 20 minutes away from Barbers Motorsports Park and Museum.
I'm looking for other S3 owners in alabama to ride with. give me a shout.
:drink:

1 - 20 of 107 Posts