Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I could be starting something by merely suggesting putting a single headlight kit on a triple, but has anyone installed one? If so, do you like it? Where can I see some pics of an installed kit like this? British Customs has a profile pic on their page, but its just the one pic and I'd like to see more angles.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
newspeed3.com sells an LSL kit. And yes, you are definitely starting something. First, this topic has been :horse:; thou shalt not de-boob ANY S3 :slap:. Would you send your wife or girl in for a mastectomy? Didn't think so...

:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OH MY!!! :shocker: :shocker: :devi: :devi: :devi: :devi: :devi: :devi: :d: :d: :d: :d: :d:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Sorry for draggin ya over the coals... but IMHO, the twin headlights are part of what makes the S3 an S3. Why take away from the character of the bike? I get a lot of comments from sportbikers that think the twin lights look cool, partially because they look a little out of place. I have seen the single headlights, and they do look good (even, dare I say possibly better). However, changing the twins is kinda sacrilegious IMO.

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
JaredW said:
I know I could be starting something by merely suggesting putting a single headlight kit on a triple, but has anyone installed one? If so, do you like it? Where can I see some pics of an installed kit like this? British Customs has a profile pic on their page, but its just the one pic and I'd like to see more angles.
dont let them bother ya :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:...i hate the bug eyes too...i got this to replace em'

·
Registered
11,738 Posts
I find my self agreeing with Cheap here. Dirt, that headlight thing is akin to blasphemy :devil:

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
first of all :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: to all yall!...to me the big chrome headlights just don't belong on a hooligan bike!...the look like they belong on some fat old harley or some scooter :horse:

wait wait is that speedy?..

nope its a fucking scooter :devil:

holy shit is that cheaps bike?

:fingure:

·
Registered
32,016 Posts

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
betcha it wheelies better than the speedie :smitty: :beer:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.