Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
I'll host a rally in southern Ohio as soon as someone buys me a bike.

·
Registered
23,333 Posts
^I'll go Cuz,even though i swore i would never come back to your s#*thole of a country again. :wave:

·
Registered
676 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Wow! That is quite a sig line you have there! I guess you REALLY DON'T LIKE OBAMA!
Another Johnny Reb heard from.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
I need to color some more states on my map. So, I will more than likely head up there and hang out with Anti. There will be a small gathering down here during the Bike Festival (Sept. 29). :smitty:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Wow! That is quite a sig line you have there! I guess you REALLY DON'T LIKE OBAMA!
Another Johnny Reb heard from.

No....

I just believe that the US Constitution, shouldn't be bastardize...

I just call it, as I see it...A tyrant is a tyrant...

But some folks just thinks he's Santa Claus...

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
I gotcha man, but you do realize this is a motorcycle forum, don't cha? In fact it's pretty much a one motorcycle forum. Why not lighten up with the over done political stuff. You seem like a low key kinda guy, not taking my bait like the other guys in the off topic threads. I like it here but there seem to be some underlying issues that don't really belong here. Just my 2 cents, or just my 1/2 cent and Obama's 1&1/2 cents.....;D

·
Registered
676 Posts
I gotcha man, but you do realize this is a motorcycle forum, don't cha? In fact it's pretty much a one motorcycle forum. Why not lighten up with the over done political stuff. You seem like a low key kinda guy, not taking my bait like the other guys in the off topic threads. I like it here but there seem to be some underlying issues that don't really belong here. Just my 2 cents, or just my 1/2 cent and Obama's 1&1/2 cents.....;D
Is that better....

P.C. enough....

Since freedom of speech, will soon be fleeting....

·
Registered
676 Posts
:loser: giving in to that :jerkit: might as well send him all your money too
Nay...Barack Obama is just a by-product of folks that actually think that they are going to get something for nothing, or even worst "Even"...

There is an old saying...."Justification is a lot like masturbation, It feels real good while your doing it, but in the end your just screwing yourself"

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Cornfed said this was on, Anti?

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
wait...****ing onestep regurgitated an old thread and I bit. Boy do I feel stoooopid.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts