Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been in the middle of my winter project recently and Speedy has been standing in a parking hall under a cover for several weeks now. I've removed the alternator cover, which has caused a small oil leak, so I've placed a towel under the bike.

Today when I as finishing up I noticed there was 6-10 cigarette stubs around the towel and the bike. Other than that the parking hall is quite clean (no smoking allowed) so it's obvious that someone has been throwing those under my bike deliberately!! AND it has been a longer project because there was so many stubs!

WTF IS UP WITH PEOPLE!? I'm ready punch someones head in. FFS! What if the towel caught fire?! ASSHOLE!!

:violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1:
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Probably jealous because they don't have something as cool as speedy. And you're right, he/she is an asshole! :violent1:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Your words were kind of prophetic:
(from your winter project thread)

There's around the clock security at the garage and all kinds of repair work is prohibited there. The security has driven pass me twice and haven't said a word. Which is strange because I'm braking the rules and it looks like I'm trying to steal the bike. I'm starting to think the place isn't that safe after all

I don't now why people need to fuck with other peoples stuff! :wtf:

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Actually I doubt it was anything against you personally. I think it was just a convenient place to cover his tracks.

Take it from a non-smoker who works with a shop full of soon-to-be cancer patients. Those a-holes will throw their evidence anywhere it looks like it won't be seen. Our shop is non-smoking, following a State regulation banning smoking in the workplace. However these guys will do whatever they think they can get away with. I find it quite disgusting to have to sweep their "evidence" up from under my machine all the time. And management? They do nothing. Guess what: Management are all smokers too.

I can't wait to quit that job.

Soon.

So I feel you pain premier. You wrap him in a blanket and I'll bring a bar of soap in a long sock.

·
Registered
167 Posts
that sucks. oil really does burn. -- and i know that because all the good ol
boys that live in the small towns around lincoln, NE actually use drip set ups for their garages. they burn their used motor oil that way.

hopefully it wasn't intentional. and if it was, play hide out and accidentally spray his ass with pepper spray. then donkey punch him till the cows come home!
-b

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
collect the butts and get dna testing done..........thats how they do it on t.v. :popcorn:

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Webcam, identify,small nick in his/her fuel line somewhere near their cat.
PSSS, WHOOOSH, BOOM. :smitty:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts