Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Re: South Florida Riders Bike night at Hooters

I was there, where were you, bich!

The Jamaican guy that was at Fudd's last week (the blue Paul Smart Ducati) was at Hooter's - this time he brought a really blinged out Sport Classic. He told me he's got about a dozen bikes.

I brought my old Yamaha, figuring it needs to be seen if I'm ever gonna sell it. As I parked, a guy comes up with a brand new Ducati 1000DS and backs in right next to me. As he climbs off the bike, he dumps it! SMF didn't check to make sure his sidestand was down. His bike clipped mine as it went down, knocking my helmet off. Luckily, the lid fell into the grass next to my bike, and his bike didn't do any real damage to mine. My footpeg split his windscreen in two, though. He ended up with a broken windscreen, chipped fairing, and scratched side panels.

Only Triumph I saw was the same guy with the red R3 who usually goes to Hooter's.

G

·

Ya can't trust that bitch! Friggin Aussie Cuban mongrel. :fingure:

·
Registered
8,075 Posts

BillT said:
I was there, where were you, bich!

The Jamaican guy that was at Fudd's last week (the blue Paul Smart Ducati) was at Hooter's - this time he brought a really blinged out Sport Classic. He told me he's got about a dozen bikes.

I brought my old Yamaha, figuring it needs to be seen if I'm ever gonna sell it. As I parked, a guy comes up with a brand new Ducati 1000DS and backs in right next to me. As he climbs off the bike, he dumps it! SMF didn't check to make sure his sidestand was down. His bike clipped mine as it went down, knocking my helmet off. Luckily, the lid fell into the grass next to my bike, and his bike didn't do any real damage to mine. My footpeg split his windscreen in two, though. He ended up with a broken windscreen, chipped fairing, and scratched side panels.

Only Triumph I saw was the same guy with the red R3 who usually goes to Hooter's.
this reminds me of what i saw the other night on the way home from HMS...two headlights going the wrong way on a turnpike exit...i'm looking and sayin"WTF are those lights doin facing me?"...then the helmetless fuck harley rider proceeds to attempt a u turn (he must of gotten off the wrong exit) and dumps his shit in the fuckin median...HARD...do you ever feel like you deal with a lower class of intelligence in miami?...I DO!

:pow: :smiley-asskiss:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts

do you ever feel like you deal with a lower class of intelligence in miami?...I DO!
I hear ya. Every time they do a crackdown at Hooter's, seems like half the riders have no endorsement. C'mon! In Florida, the motorcycle test is a parking lot deal, and the endorsement on your license is like $1 a year. How can these idiots put down some serious money on a bike, but not spring for the $1 endorsement?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Kiss my ass :finger: bitch's no reply no show! and you can also call me, Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Every time I say I am going to be there and i get a response on the forum I do show!, any way what happened to the other two Speedys? Dirt, Limey  :eek:wned:
Oh and I didn't see any one at fudd's :twofinger:
But a new Speedy in white 05 and he wants to ride so lets see. I gave him this forum's Address and my info.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

limey said:
Ya can't trust that bitch! Friggin Aussie Cuban mongrel.  :fingure:
OH Limey :finger: :devil: :twofinger: Dam Brit.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts

"IT TO FAR" ......I live in IL... :devil:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts

At least my dog is safe......Limey..... :devil:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts

OK - Hooter's this Wednesday (5/16) for sure! I'll watch where I park, though (in a No Ducati Zone!).

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

BillT said:
OK - Hooter's this Wednesday (5/16) for sure! I'll watch where I park, though (in a No Ducati Zone!).
Talk Shit now Limey :devil: !!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts