Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:afro: Any body going to hooters night!!!! Bill, Limey, Dirt!!! Oh also any one now about Dragon?? That guy is MIA! :drink:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Sorry - got to go to Key West tomorrow - need to be in bed early. If I finish Friday, I'll be up for a ride on Saturday, though. Maybe hit Holiday park, and see if any Ducs want to ride out.

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
cheapbastard said:
DirtMcGirt said:
i might show my face at fudds tom. :beer:
dang, that will be an ugly sight. :fingure:
:twofinger: :beer: :twofinger: thats why i wears that helmet all backwars and such :twofinger: you poundin' coors light or just cock :beer: :devil:

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
and?????????????????????????????WTF...let's see the average limey pace=100mph so 200mi. / 100mph=it aint that long so just come on down!!!!! :horse:...if ya wanna meet up at my crib i live just over the county line, bout 30 miles from fudds, just wear a flack jacket

·
Registered
18,147 Posts
DirtMcGirt said:
cheapbastard said:
DirtMcGirt said:
:twofinger: :beer: :twofinger: thats why i wears that helmet all backwars and such :twofinger: you poundin' coors light or just cock :beer: :devil:
only thing I'm poundin' tonight is yer... uh oh, better not go there. :fingure:

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
cheapbastard said:
DirtMcGirt said:
cheapbastard said:
DirtMcGirt said:
only thing I'm poundin' tonight is yer... uh oh, better not go there. :fingure:
broomstick...WITH the .14 cent attachment

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ITS to LONG !!!!! PUSSY!!!!!! :popcorn:

HEY next week Thursday come down!!! just talk Friday off and after we can ride to South Beach
Maybe we can go skinny Dipping!!!
!!!! Hey just come down !!!!

·
Premium Member
6,770 Posts
sorry to hi-jack the thread... but Dirt, this one is fer you. I joined a new club tonight, guess what it is?

[/quote

i would venture to say..."standing in the corner claping like a **** club"..... :gayaway: :gayaway:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts