Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm assuming that they are and take readings from the same place. So does this mean that by gearing my bike +2 at the back and reading 10% high on the speedo I'm also depreciating the bike at a higher rate by adding bogus miles? Bummer.....I didn't consider that before I did it. ???

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
Get Tuneboy and fix it. TB can adjust the Speedo you know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But am I right about the extra miles or does the trip read for somewhere else? ???

Tune boy is on the wish list, along with full trident exhaust, seat cowl, sliders, summer jacket (man it's hot here) etc etc etc. :d:

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
AFAIK, they both come off the same sensor. I adjusted the speedo with TuneBoy and now my odo reads low compared to everybody else I ride with. Not that big a deal, actually keeps the mileage low.

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
Toby said:
But am I right about the extra miles or does the trip read for somewhere else? ???

Tune boy is on the wish list, along with full trident exhaust, seat cowl, sliders, summer jacket (man it's hot here) etc etc etc. :d:
Yep you are right. :popcorn:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.