Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a meeting spot for speed triple riders in 2007? Maybe the dragon, or some place less crowded? :)

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
cheapbastard said:
Hell, you think I'm kidding? I'll kick the wife and kids out one weekend, bring it on! ;D
Ummm well that kind of ruins it...... The bourbon and cigars were for you kids!

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Cool. You are going to raise some money for my plane tickets and freight of the speedy, right? :wave: ;D

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
premier said:
Cool. You are going to raise some money for my plane tickets and freight of the speedy, right? :wave: ;D
If I wasn't already sponsoring a few updates for Premier's bike, I might be able to scrounge up $10 to throw in a pot. You could always ride bitch with Cheap!

I have removed my rear pegs for pile-ons. ;)

How about timing this later in the Summer or early Autumn? This way the weather will be cooler, and give us time to get something put together.

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
premie, come on over, I'm sure limey would love fer ya to ride bitch with him. ;D If not, you could always just hang out and make sure we all have enough beer when we git back. ;D

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
close enough for me......we should pin down a time and some hotels in the area................ :popcorn:

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
briank said:
close enough for me......we should pin down a time and some hotels in the area................ :popcorn:
Hotels? Doesn't Cheap live in a van down by the river? Seriously though, I know approx. where he lives and it is very nice there in the late summer/early fall.Dunno at this point if I could get down there, but would love to.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm in. Keep us posted! :drink:

1 - 20 of 140 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.