Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

Speed Triple t-shirts?

5K views 47 replies 20 participants last post by  jsek29 
#1 ·
A little birdie told me he could make up some of these t-shirts, and I just wanted to run it past you guys and see what you thought. As of right now, he's saying they would be around $40 AUS shipped(about $30 US), but I'm sure if we had lots interested, that price would go down. What do you guys think of the design?

See less See more
G
#12 ·
i work at a print shop that silkscreens. if i had the image i could make them and theyd cost close to $8 a piece us dollars pre shipping. $10 with it included no matter how many we wanted. if you guys really want them email me at greg@milestogobelts.com if i knew the numbers i could do it on my day off for free. its an easy enough shirt, three colors.

G
#16 ·
please do send the images, lets get a general list of sizes, etc and numbers once we have a logo we want to use and ill make it happen.

gotta use your resources when you have them. i may not be too good at tinkering with bikes, but i can make other stuff.

#21 ·
I think a lot of you have seen this already, but for those of you who haven't yet... here's alittle creation that I threw together. It's a take-off on the late-60's Honda ad-campaign "You always meet the nicest people on a Honda".

You can order it through this link: http://www.zazzle.com/sungshine/product/235038640680844776?idx=20&dt=&request=productSearch&term=&page=1&numRecsPerpage=20&sortBy=date_created&sortOrder=desc&sortPeriod=0&zidCategoryId=0&maturity=1&zidContributorId=238188983525643926&zcdProductType=0

I have other designs also, if anyone's interested.

(FYI: I don't sell these; I just design them for my own fun. I make them available through Zazzle, so my friends can enjoy them also, but Zazzle is the actual seller of these shirts)

#24 ·
AlaskaS3 said:
I have a white one of those ^^^. I dig it.
One of my designs? If so, I hope you like it.

dr_gallup said:
Yea, that's the plain version of my design. Glad you like it!!!

By the way, all those shirts can be CUSTOMIZED. You can add your name in a variety of fonts and colors, and the shirts themselves can be ordered in different colors. But be careful, some of my designs are meant to be on dark backgrounds and some others are meant to be on light backgrounds. For instance, the "Never the Nicest People" shirt should always be on a dark shirt because the main lettering is white. If you put it on a light shirt, the lettering will not stand out very well. Of course, if you know what you're doing, you can customize that lettering also.

If anyone wants to customize a shirt, but have difficulties, let me know, and I'll help.

#26 ·
If you make them, people will buy. Trust me on this one.

I want one... Hell, for Greg's price I'll buy two.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.