Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
"Yes this is an actual picture of the bike. It's just been photoshopped."

I call BS. That's been EXTREMELY Photoshopped, or more likely is a CGI image. It looks CGI to me. It may be that the actual bike will look very much like that, but that isn't an actual picture of any bike. It's a fantasy composite that's been around for a while.

Still, very cool. And I like the name "Street Triple" a lot better than "Baby Speed."

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
scratch said:
Ruben Xaus seems to approve of the new Duc. Great shot there. 8)
This is, of course, simply an unqualified layman's viewpoint, but my opinion regarding Xaus is: that motherfucker can ride his ASSSSSSSS off !!

kjazz

ps. Anybody know what a Duc 1100 "S" Hyper will sell for ???

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
ps. Anybody know what a Duc 1100 "S" Hyper will sell for ???
[/quote]

I had heard that the standard HyperMotard would be in the $15K (USD) range, but that's all I have heard.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I'm going on strike. Duc shit is WAAAAY too expensive. They want 15k for that thing? Give 'em 15k Lira.

Don't get me wrong it's a beautiful bike that I'm sure requires constant and expensive maintenance.

·
Super Moderator
5,993 Posts
The dealer in Va. quoted me $15K for the S, I don't know what they wanted for the standard version. All in all I wasn't impressed when I rode one. It could be fun but it's no replacement for speedy. Only way I'd buy one is if was my 3rd or 4th bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts